Locanda Ca' Zose overlooks the charming Rio Della Fornace and its picturesque little bridge, next to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Punta Della Dogana and the city's most important museum centre, the Gallerie dell'Accademia. To put it in a nutshell Locanda is located in the artistic and intimate of the most elegant Venice.
Inside of a refined 17th century building a warm and seductive furnishings characterise each of the rooms, with touches of personal originality. It is the ideal solution for those seeking the tranquility and warmth of a typical Venetian house. The hotel is equipped with reception, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, heating and luggage storage.
The rooms are equipped with antique furniture, air conditioning, shower or bathtub, hairdryer, safe, mini-bar, free wi-fi, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, non-smoking rooms, orthopaedic and hypoallergenic mattresses.
Breakfast: Italian buffet
Parking space not at hand
WiFi: Included, in the whole hotel
Pets allowed on request: small dogs 10€ per day, to be paid on the spot
City tax: ca. 3€ per person per night, starting from 12 years old, to be paid on the spot
Babychair: not present
Baby bed: 10 € per night, to be paid on the spot
- RECEPTION: FROM 07:00 TO 22:00
- CHECK-IN: FROM 15:00 TO 22:00
- CHECK-OUT: BEFORE 10:30
- DISTANCE SEA/LAKE: CA. 4 KM.
- DISTANCE BUS-STOP: CA. 2 KM.
- DISTANCE FROM RAILWAY STATION: CA. 2 KM.
- DISTANCE FROM AIRPORT: CA. 15 KM.
- DISTANCE FROM PHARMACY: CA. 1.3 KM.
- DISTANCE FROM CITY CENTER: CA. 1 KM.
- DISTANCE FROM SHOPS: CA. 1 KM.
- DISTANCE FROM RESTAURANTS/BARS: CA. 1 KM.
- CREDIT CARD: VISA, MASTERCARD
- BUILDINGS: 1
- FLOORS: 2
- TOTAL ROOMS: 15
- AIR CONDITIONED
- SAT TV